Synthetic Grass Applications
Synthetic grass is becoming increasingly popular, and the applications are limitless. Some popular applications include:
- Pool Turf
- Residential and commercial playgrounds
- Putting greens
- Tee lines
- Athletic fields
- Pet Surfaces
- And more!
Benefits of Synthetic Grass
Synthetic grass poses many benefits over traditional grass, and is becoming increasingly popular for that reason. Benefits including:
- Eliminate chemicals, weeds, and pesticides
- Ditch your lawnmower
- Reduce your water bill
- Save time and money
- Create a flawless aesthetic
- Clean – no more mud and grass stains
Our Easy Process
It is our mission to make your turf experience as valuable and pain-free as possible. If you decide to book a job with us, here is what to expect:
- Contact – send us a note on your vision and we will listen and provide recommendations
- Planning – based on your unique vision we will develop the right product and people for the job
- Quote and contract – once we have developed a solution, we send you over an estimate for the work.
- Delivery – Our local SLC movers will deliver the turf to your doorstep.
- Installation – We get to work on installing your artificial grass. Typical completion is between 1-5 days, depending on the size and scope of the project
- Post – After we sell or install your turf, our job is far from done. We make sure you are satisfied with our work, backed by our 10 year warranty.