Specialized Artificial Putting Green Installation in Houston
American Greens is the authorized dealer, designer and installer of artificial turf, synthetic grass and synthetic putting greens for Houston and the surrounding areas. We’ve professionally installed artificial grass in a wide range of public & private venues. Give us a call if you are looking for a professional artificial putting green installation in Houston.
Create The Backyard Putting Green Of Your Dreams:
As a part of our professional synthetic putting green installation in Houston, we provide design & planning services to our clients. Our expert installers will assess your space and team up with you to produce the backyard putting green of your dreams. Keeping your input in mind, we’ll give recommendations to ensure that your new putting green fulfils all of your practice & aesthetic requirements.
The design process generally begins with our expert designers asking you some basic questions regarding your space & practice needs.
• Will this synthetic turf be employed for putting & chipping only or for longer shots?
• Are there any particular characteristics that you want for your putting green? Contours & undulations? Extra cuts or turf to simulate shots from fringe or rough?
• How much room is accessible for the green and prospective tee boxes or chipping/hitting mats?
• How fast do you wish the green to roll?
• Are you keen on extra landscaping practice elements (grass bunkers, sand bunkers. Retaining walls, mounding, etc.)
Call Us For Custom Backyard Putting Green Installation in Houston:
Replicating the look, feel and performance of real bent grass greens, our putting greens are the best you can have for your backyard – be it for your own practice or family entertainment. We are capable of designing backyard putting greens with unique breaks & undulations, custom green speeds, and different cuts of fringe and rough to craft the ideal practice green for your home or business.
To give our customers the best possible putting green experience, basically we:
• Prepare a perfectly level surface with proper undulation
• Emphasize on getting proper amount of sand infill for natural ball reaction
• Roll the green to achieve the homeowner’s desired green speed
• Seam the turf tightly to hide and make green look seamless