Artificial Putting Green Installation in San Antonio of Any Size
Want to practice your golf swing from the very comfort of your own home or business? We offer artificial putting green installation in San Antonio for every golfer from novice to experts. With our impeccable putting green design and installation services, we will ensure you get as much time as possible to work on each aspect of your game.
Be it a small basement of golf green or larger sized golf greens for larger properties; we can handle it all with equal enthusiasm. We have you covered – it does not matter if it’s putting, chipping or your midrange game. You can rely on us when it comes to reliable, professional and affordable Synthetic Putting Green Installation in San Antonio.
The benefits of our synthetic turf speak for themselves:
• Realistic feel as our greens are made to stimulate real grass greens
• A perfectly level surface with proper undulation
• Proper amount of sand infill for natural ball reaction
• Rolling the green to achieve the homeowner’s desired green speed
• Seaming the turf tightly to hide & make green look seamless
• Specialty infill is added for natural ball spin and reaction during chip shots and to create fast putting speed
• The aggregate base under the turf can be shaped and sculpted to create subtle slope and challenging putts.
• Expertly installed drainage keeps the turf dry.
Come Home & Play In Your New Oasis:
Just imagine…your own personal golf club right in your backyard. Call American Greens and we will help you realize your dream of having a maintenance free playing surface in your own backyard. Whether you are interested in putting contests, practice sessions, or family entertainment we offer backyard putting green installation in San Antonio for every purpose.
Our artificial putting green installation in San Antonio involve the following processes:
• Material ordering & delivery
• Equipment & machinery needed
• Sod removal
• Base laying & compacting
• Turf cutting and laying
• Cup cutting and concreting
• Infill spreading
• Surface rolling
• Clean up and finishing touches